4482The real use of anti-technological rants

  • Franz Nahrada
    Feb 13, 2012

      In addition to what I said before, I need to add that antitechnological rants are a great justification of the dominant way social production and economy is organized. Its really fundamental anti - criticism !!!!!  NOT to differ between technology in general and what it has become in current circumstances!!!!!! It destroys all our potential to imagine a positive alternative to this society and renders us hopeless.

      So Surya thanks for the provoquation, usually you are the emotional guy, but this really turns me on.

      Franz
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic