Re: (unknown)

  • Hakan Haktanir
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 5 5:29 AM
      --- In globaldeeelitefans@yahoogroups.com, joshua bryer
      <joshua_bryer@y...> wrote:
      > If the album was August 1990 and the single is before,
      > surely is would be July 1990 or before?

      Yes, if the single was released before the album... that is what I
      dunno much about because in many countries outside of the USA there
      is no such thing as singles, so I cannot say for sure if the single
      was released prior to the album. I do know that many singles are
      released after the album itself, and I'm sure such was the case
      for 'Power of Love' and 'Good Beat'. But as for 'Groove is in the
      Heart', both could have been possible as it was the first single.