New poll for globaldeeelitefans

  • globaldeeelitefans@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 21, 2004
      globaldeeelitefans group:

      Do you think Lady Kier will win her
      suit against SEGA?

      o Yes
      o No

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • globaldeeelitefans@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 16, 2004
        globaldeeelitefans group:

        How would you rank the importance of
        each Deee-Lite member in their success?
        (FROM MOST IMPORTANT TO LEAST IMPORTANT)

        o Lady Kier - Dj Dmitry - Towa Tei
        o Lady Kier - Towa Tei - Dj Dmitry
        o Dj Dmitry - Lady Kier - Towa Tei
        o Dj Dmitry - Towa Tei - Lady Kier
        o Towa Tei - Lady Kier - Dj Dmitry
        o Towa Tei - Dj Dmitry - Lady Kier

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • globaldeeelitefans@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 10 , May 18, 2004
          globaldeeelitefans group:

          If you were stranded on an island with
          Deee-Lite, what would be the FIRST
          thing to come to your mind?

          o I'd like to have Lady Kier as my woman!
          o I'd think about whether or not we should eat Towa until we find fruits.
          o Now I can force them to make a fourth album on the island!
          o I'd get their autograph.
          o I'd teach Dmitry and Towa some English.
          o I'd convince them to make a raft to escape.

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!
        • globaldeeelitefans@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 10 , May 27, 2004
            globaldeeelitefans group:

            This new guy Nathan is

            o messed up in the head.
            o on some major drugs.

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!
          • brandon piazza
            Message 5 of 10 , May 28, 2004
              hi, lady kier was at crobar in miami thismonth. i spoke with herrrrr andshe is as lovley as ever!!!!!!!!!! so sexey and sooooooooo sweet she looks great!!!!!!!!!!

              globaldeeelitefans@yahoogroups.com wrote:

              Enter your vote today!  A new poll has been created for the
              globaldeeelitefans group:

              If you were stranded on an island with
              Deee-Lite, what would be the FIRST
              thing to come to your mind?

                o I'd like to have Lady Kier as my woman!
                o I'd think about whether or not we should eat Towa until we find fruits.
                o Now I can force them to make a fourth album on the island!
                o I'd get their autograph.
                o I'd teach Dmitry and Towa some English.
                o I'd convince them to make a raft to escape.

              web site listed above.

              Thanks!

              http://mail.yahoo.com

            • brandon piazza
              Message 6 of 10 , May 28, 2004
                hi, lady kier was at crobar in miami thismonth. i spoke with herrrrr andshe is as lovley as ever!!!!!!!!!! so sexey and sooooooooo sweet she looks great!!!!!!!!!!

                globaldeeelitefans@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                Enter your vote today!  A new poll has been created for the
                globaldeeelitefans group:

                If you were stranded on an island with
                Deee-Lite, what would be the FIRST
                thing to come to your mind?

                  o I'd like to have Lady Kier as my woman!
                  o I'd think about whether or not we should eat Towa until we find fruits.
                  o Now I can force them to make a fourth album on the island!
                  o I'd get their autograph.
                  o I'd teach Dmitry and Towa some English.
                  o I'd convince them to make a raft to escape.

                web site listed above.

                Thanks!

                Do you Yahoo!?
              • globaldeeelitefans@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 3, 2004
                  globaldeeelitefans group:

                  When Lady Miss Kier come's out of her
                  human form, what creature will
                  she most likely show herself as?
                  (Aren't we all waiting for that day?)

                  o an Alien, ready to fly the Space Daisy Explosion
                  o a Fairy, ready to scamper about, with her pink wings, from mushroom to mushroom
                  o a Butterfly, with her elaborate wings, ready to carry us all off
                  o an Elf, taking up arms with the Tribe of Good Children to fight
                  o a Wizard, conjuring up magical universal wonderment for all to

                  web site listed above.

                  Thanks!