videos

  • jeremy
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2004
      Anyone have any dee lite music videos? I've been looking for ages.
      Any help would be appretiated.
    • brandon piazza
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 2, 2004
        hey, i've seen some on ebay. alson u can go to launch .com and see, good beat, power of love, groove is in the heart, picnic in the summer time , and my favorite, rumaway. u may have already known this but good luck

        jeremy <coffebrndy@...> wrote:
        Anyone have any dee lite music videos? I've been looking for ages.
        Any help would be appretiated.

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • Nathan S.
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 16, 2004

          I did not know the videos were posted on launch.com (that is what I meant).

          thanks for letting me know.

          : )

          Nathan S (Keep Livin 'n Lovin.)  *NO SPAM PLEASE!
          Web-designer, photographer, artist and more.

          Overland Park, KS  USA   <www.aquietstorm.com>  <calendar.yahoo.com/cyan_smiles>

          Do you Yahoo!?
        • Hakan
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 1, 2004
            By the way, for anyone who doesn't know, you can actually download
            the videos from Yahoo Launch, but doing so is illegal, so I cannot
            tell you more.

            If you want though, you can search around for the method. Not many
            people know it.

            --- In globaldeeelitefans@yahoogroups.com, "Nathan S."

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 4, 2005

              the videos are cool.. I have seen some.. I was more interested in the records.

              all good.. nuthin but love man.

              Nathan

              ---
              Nathan - Overland Park, KS USA  ** NO SPAM PLEASE!

              Visual & Graphic Artist, Web-designer, Photographer, Virtual Tours, Ebay Enthusist and more.

              CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me immediately by returning it to the sender and delete this copy from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.

              http://mail.yahoo.com