Group Introductory Message

  • Hakan Haktanir
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2003
      Welcome to the international Yahoo group for Deee-Lite fans around
      the world, called "Global Deee-Lite Fans".

      The group aims to serve as a meeting place for fans who have enjoyed
      the unofficial homepage which can be found at:

      http://www.haktanir.org/deee-lite/

      The group is mainly concerned with two things:

      1. Memories and Views

      When/where/how did you first hear about the band, what did you
      think about their songs and videos, who was your favorite band
      members, etc.

      In other words, we want to know about YOUR thoughts and memories.

      2. Past and Present History

      The other thing the group aims to collect is any kind of
      information that can be found in articles, interviews, news, etc.
      about the past of Deee-Lite and its members and/or their present work.

      In other words, this second part aims to collect information from
      sources such as the Internet, old magazines, old TV shows you might
      have recorded, etc.

      We are not obsessed with having a large group. What is more important
      is that we form some connection and make new friends. Moreover, we
      also want to form a large collection of Deee-Lite information that
      might not be found elsewhere.

      Hoping that you'll join our Deee-Liteful Experience,

      Hakan