Re: I just partied with Lady Kier in Vancouver BC!

  • shannon follett
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 1, 2005
      I hope you all see this... I just got back to Portland Or. from Canada. As many of you know Lady Kier was performing at Celebrities Night Club. Well do I have news for ya'll....Not only did I get to see her perform, (spin) I got several autographes, pictures with her, AND... I was invited to party with her! And you KNOW I did!. This message is just a tease. I will be providing a detailed account when I have time. All I can tell you is that she is beyond sweet, and more compelling than you will ever know.

      Peace all. I will elaborate within the next couple days.

      Love,

      Shannon

      "Rita C." <lula77@...> wrote:
      the over bite and the nose. Lady Kier has a very cute
      nose.

      Open your mind, something might fall in
                                  R.C

      http://mail.yahoo.com