Intl. Trade B2B News - Backup Notice

  • Ron Coble <globalb2bnews@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2003
      Hello My Global Friends,

      This is a message to advise you that we just posted a new
      Trade Leads Global B2B News issue to your email.

      If you did not receive it, then your ISP has either stopped it
      or some type of filtering is in place to do so.

      If you did receive Trade Leads Issue 9, great. Please disregard
      this back up message.

      If you have not received it, you may view it at our website.
      We have posted it to our website at:
      http://www.ImportExportHelp.com/news/trade-leads-issue-09.htm

      We will continue to send this back up message after each issue
      is sent to ensure that all of our subscribers are made aware of
      and have access to our newsletters.

      Kindest regards,

      Ron Coble
      Coble International