Thanks for your advice David. Sadly I cannot do that. The xy co-ordinates (and all data) are from an Excel file. And get updated in there on an ongoing basis.anarchon5
Could you export to a shape file then edit the dbf file using open office. Sent from my iPadbigmud819
Thanks David, Yes that works if I re-rectify. It means I have to re-rectify every time I change co-ordinates. Is there a way to avoid having to do this? It isanarchon5
Membership is now controlled to try to stop SPAM, but once a member, there is no moderation - we will NOT review each message. Also note that file attachments are NOT allowed. Any file attachments to posts will be automatically removed. Please use the Files section of the group for providing files to the other group members.
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Apr 22, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.