Hi, I need to reinstall my Global Mapper 14 after a hard disk crash. Any chance of a link and my license please? Thanks, Carl Lingard lingardc@...carllingard
USGS ships transportation data in whole state boluses. If the area you need is a small portion of that archive, is there a way to define the specific email@example.com
Hello Rajani, Thank you for contacting Blue Marble Geographics. Yes, you can convert .csv files to kml. To do this, you would import the csv using the option:global_mapper
Membership is now controlled to try to stop SPAM, but once a member, there is no moderation - we will NOT review each message. Also note that file attachments are NOT allowed. Any file attachments to posts will be automatically removed. Please use the Files section of the group for providing files to the other group members.
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Apr 22, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.