Enhancement to Overlay Control Center

  • Badr, Emad (BAPETCO-XMT/2)
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2008
      Mike ,

      May I suggest one modification to enhance Overlay Control Center , if I
      have load hundred of files and I would like to have some classifications
      or easy access and differentiate between them is it possible to have
      something similar to create many directories (one for the files should
      be always opened and another for the temporary files) or even to by
      differentiate using features type (area , polyline , point) in each
      directories .

      Regards

      Emad

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2008
        Emad,

        Thank you for your suggestion. Hopefully one day there will be some
        additional grouping mechanisms available in the Control Center. For now you
        might try loading your data via a map catalog (File->Create New Map Catalog)
        for each group of files. Then each catalog will show up in the Control
        Center and allow you to easily turn that group on or off.