Re: Global Mapper v10.00 Beta 2 Now Available

  • seldom_sn
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 9, 2008

      I noticed that my custom MP_types attributes aren't associated with
      line types and point types when using the v10 Beta. How do I
      incorporate my custom types in v10?

      Thanks,
      Hilton
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 9, 2008
        Hilton,

        If you look in your Global Mapper 9 folder there should be several dflt*.txt files. Just copy those to your Global Mapper 10 install folder and then run Global Mapper. I will make these automatically copy for the next beta.