Re[4]: [global_mapper] Beginner, Part 2

  • Tim O'Donoghue
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 30, 2003
      Yow!

      I just saw that! Very nice feature - it will be very useful.

      Thanks for adding it and thanks for making Global Mapper THE most
      useful and improved (and constantly improving) program I use.

      From: Global Mapper Support <support@...>
      Date: Monday, June 30, 2003, 9:27:33 PM
      Subject: [global_mapper] Beginner, Part 2

      Tim,

      The latest release of Global Mapper (v5.02) contains a text field for
      entering the water level in either feet or meters on the Vertical
      Options tab of the Configuration dialog, per your suggestion.