Van Der Grinten lat/lon grid

  • Conor
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 12:43 AM
      If I turn on the lat/lon grid display when using Van Der Grinten
      projection the grid lines are messed up. Is there anything that can be
      done about it?
      Thanks
      Conor
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1 6:42 AM
        Conor,

        I took a look and found the problem and was able to get it fixed. I have
        placed a new build at http://www.globalmapper.com/global_mapper9.zip with
        the change for you to try. Simply download that file and extract the
        contents into your existing v9.xx installation folder to give it a try.