Restore Last View

  • greina1@yahoo.de
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2007
      While navigating in the map it might be helpful sometimes to go back to
      the last view although it was not saved.
      Do you think you could add an option like "Restore Last View" which
      makes it possible to see the last 1, 2, 3,.. views of the map?

      Greina
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2007
        Greina,

        If you are using the Zoom Tool (my tool of choice for moving around the
        map), you can Ctrl-Right Click to restore the last view.

        More advance view restoration is planned for a future release.

        While navigating in the map it might be helpful sometimes to go back to
        the last view although it was not saved.
        Do you think you could add an option like "Restore Last View" which
        makes it possible to see the last 1, 2, 3,.. views of the map?

        Greina

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • greina1@yahoo.de
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 10, 2007
          Thanks, that is a good help.

          There are so many not documented short cuts!
          I wished you would find the time to put them all together in a help file

          Greina

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 10, 2007
            Greina,

            Most shortcuts (including this one) are documented in the Shortcut Key
            Reference linked to from the User's Manual main page. It is available
            directly at
            http://globalmapper.com/helpv9/Global_Mapper_Shortcut_Key_List.pdf.

          • greina1@yahoo.de
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 10, 2007
              That is fine, I did not know this document. I just printed it. Hope it
              will accelerate my work a bit!