New GM_9

  • Juan Manuel Rico
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007
      Hello Mike:

      I just buy and install GM 9

      When I start "global_mapper9.exe it appears on the screen:

      GLOBAL MAPPER v8.03 Registered, (Build Time Jul 10 2007 17:41:41)

      ? ? ?

      Best regards

      Juan Manuel Rico
      Madrid

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007
        Juan,

        The installation on our order handler's site had not been updated (I will do
        that now). You need to download and install the software from
        http://www.globalmapper.com/global_mapper9_setup.exe and you'll get the
        latest.