PROBLEMS with BSB/KAP files

  • Juan Manuel Rico
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2007
      Hello Mike:

      I have one GMC of de BSB+KAP (Nautic maps of Holland)

      When I open it with GM ( last build ) the program

      If I use now an "old build" ( may 3, 2007 ) and the program work fine...

      Best regards

      Juan Manuel Rico

    • Juan Manuel Rico
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2007
        Hello Mike:

        I have one GMC of BSB+KAP (Nautic maps of Holland)

        When I open it with GM ( last build ) the program gets blocked...

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2007
          Juan,

          If you can provide a sample file to support@... I can take a
          look.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 2, 2007
            Juan,

            I've got the problem fixed. I have placed a new build at
            http://www.globalmapper.com/global_mapper8.zip with the fix for you to try.
            Simply download that file and extract the contents into your existing v8.xx
            installation folder to give it a try.