GPS position to clipboard

  • geodesist1959
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2007
      Would it be possible to add a button to the GPS Information screen that
      would place the position on the clipboard?

      I am writing a program that fills out a form when I am in the field,
      and it would be useful to be able to get the current GPS position to
      add to the form (using Clipboard.GetText in VB).
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2007
        That shouldn't be a problem. I'll add a button to do that and point you at a new build.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2007
          I have added a new "Copy Location to Clipboard" button to the GPS status button to allow copying the current lat/lon to the clipboard. I have placed a new build with this change at http://www.globalmapper.com/global_mapper8.zip . Simply download that file and extract the contents over your existing v8.xx installation to give it a try.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 3, 2007
            Excellent. You guys are the best!

            --- In global_mapper@yahoogroups.com, "Global Mapper Support"