SAMPLE MAPS

  • JBBREWSUPPLY
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2007
      I was looking around the groups forum for sample maps to help as I
      learn to map. Is there anywhere that I can access some sample maps in
      global mapper format. I think this would help me as I learn to build
      my own.

      Thanks

      jb
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2007
        JB,

        Check the Find Data Online page at http://www.globalmapper.com for sample
        maps and links to numerous other sources of mapping data.