RE: [global_mapper]Time varying z values (was Question regarding AutoCropping)

  • Alan Wicks
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2006
      Greetings Sutripta,

      Once you had them in GM you could save each image as a PNG
      or something and then put them into a PowerPoint slide and
      let them transition automatically from one to the next. Or,
      if you saved them as GIF files you could create an animated
      GIF that did the same sort of thing.

      Alan S. Wicks
      Kennewick, WA

      _____

      From: global_mapper@
      <mailto:global_mapper%40yahoogroups.com> yahoogroups.com
      From: "Global Mapper Support" <global_mapper@