Re: POIS and Cities in polish maps

  • Jose Getino
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2006

      I tested this build it works fine in my POIS files. As I don't need
      the "search by city" feature by the moment I'm keeping the
      spanish "ciudad" custom name for cities. However I tested changing
      some of my custom types by the built-in GM type "City, < 10k" and it
      generated the [RGN20] type for them and compiled OK. Thanks.

      Greg, thanks for pointing to me these global settings, I didn't know
      them.

      Jose

      --- In global_mapper@yahoogroups.com, "Global Mapper Support"
      <global_mapper@...> wrote:

      > Jose,
      >

      > I finally got back around to looking at this issue and have
      decided to
      > export all point features that are not classified as a city in
      Global Mapper

      http://www.globalmapper.com/global_mapper8.zip .