Re: terraserver freeze

  • vrbeasley
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1 5:45 AM
      Oh. It's the resolution. I simply wasn't paying attention to the
      default export settings. Tried a lower resolution, and of course,
      everything is smooth as silk.
      Thanks Mike,
      Virgil

      --- In global_mapper@yahoogroups.com, "Global Mapper Support"
      <support@...> wrote:

      > Virgil,
      >
      > You could be seeing one of two things. The first is that the
      TerraServer web

      Message 2 of 5 , May 1 7:51 AM
        Virgil,

        I'm glad to hear it's working better for you now. I have added a warning now
        when an export would result in a large amount of TerraServer tiles (200x200
        images) being needed. With the next release, if more than 500 tiles would be
        needed for an export, a warning is shown and you are given the opportunity
        to cancel the export before it starts.

      • vrbeasley
        Message 3 of 5 , May 2 6:12 AM
          Thanks Mike,
          Sorry that my inattention pushed you to create the warning dialog. I
          did manage to figure out that a screen capture would do the job in
          many situations.
          BTW, the KML/KMZ export works great. I can foresee this ability as
          being very handy. Lots of folks with no GIS experience use Google
          Maps, and being able to send someone a simple file that they can just
          open will really open up the exchange of data.
          You Rock.