Inserting bmps, jpegs into a map loaded on Globalmapper

  • mpoltenovage
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2004
      How do I insert a jpeg or bmp into a map loaded on globalmapper?

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2004

        You can load JPG files using the normal File->Open menu command or by
        dragging the JPG file onto an open session of Global Mapper. Direct load
        of BMP files is not yet supported, but you could convert that to a JPG,
        PNG, or TIFF file and then load it normally.

        How do I insert a jpeg or bmp into a map loaded on globalmapper?

        Mike

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        To visit your group on the web, go to:

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      • mpoltenovage
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 7, 2004
          Thank you for the fast and helpful reponse!!

          MIke

          --- In global_mapper@yahoogroups.com, "Global Mapper Support"