RE: [global_mapper] Labels

  • Mike Greenwood
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 9, 2005
      hi mike

      troubs solved with stuff from update.msn.com

      niw, i want to keep the lables display of my points
      and lines but turn off the labels on the basic grid-
      ie i am in geographic so i want to turn off the
      lat/long labelling - or at least edit it so no decimal
      points of minutes of arc show would do - but leave my
      points and lines labelling intact.

      i have a feeling this is somewhere in configure/vector
      display but i can't suss out how select from and
      filter work

      thanks

      mike

      PATRON: Prof. David Bellamy OBE
      rf3000 is a not-for profit NGO registered in UK Companies House as a Limited Company with no stock-holders IN CY 1999. It has been supported by private donations and grant aid from British Government Department for International Development (DfID).
      http://www.rf3000.org provides (out-of-date) reports of our activities in Eastern Mindanao, Philippines.

      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 9, 2005

        If you go to the Line Styles tab of the Configuration dialog you could turn
        off the display of labels for the 3 grid line types. This should take care
        of it for you.

        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 10, 2005
          Bob,

          Thanks for your suggestions. I will add them to our todo list for review and
          possible addition to a later version of Global Mapper. We do have plans for
          a major overhaul of the Overlay Control Center at some point in the future,
          which would be the logical time for such things to happen.