Vector to DEM

  • Marcus England
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2005

      I think this has been covered before and it is probably obvious, but perhaps because of my time deadline looming over me I am not figuring out how to do it. I have a CAD file depicting 1-foot topographic contours for a site. I converted that in ArcGIS to a shapefile, with one column for elevation (FYI, the elevation numbers are truncated by GM). How can I convert that to a DEM for 3-D modeling?

      -Marcus

      Marcus C. England | Consulting Biologist
      Natural Resource Consultants
      Laguna Beach , CA

      personal website: http://www.calbirds.com