Update vs. "full"

  • Tim ODonoghue
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2003
      Hi All;

      I was wondering if the "update" to 5 for current registered users of
      version 4 will be independently installable, or will it be
      an "overlay" installation to go on top of 4?

      (i.e. if needed to reinstall or new machine, does one need to install
      Ver 4.x first or will 5 be standalone for the upgrade price?)

      Thanks!
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2003
        Tim,

        It can be installed standalone. If you are using the upgrade
        registration code, you will then be asked to enter your v4.xx
        registration code to validate that you are eligible to use the upgrade
        code.

        I was wondering if the "update" to 5 for current registered users of
        version 4 will be independently installable, or will it be
        an "overlay" installation to go on top of 4?

        (i.e. if needed to reinstall or new machine, does one need to install
        Ver 4.x first or will 5 be standalone for the upgrade price?)

        Thanks!

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      • Tim O'Donoghue