Custom datums and ellipsoids

  • nick.hardy66
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2012
      I am using version 13 amd have created a series of test custom ellipsoids that I now want to get rid of however I cannot find a way of doing this.

      In older versions there were custom datum and ellipsoid files in the program files area, but I can no longer find them so that I can delete the relevant line. How can I get ride of these in the newer versions?
      Thanks.
      Nick Hardy
    • Mike Childs
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 11, 2012
        Hello Nick,

        The custom ellipsoid and datum text files now live in the User Settings file path listed on the Help->About dialog. So close down Global Mapper and edit those files there to remove the entries that you don't want, then re-open GlobalMapper.

        Thanks,

        Mike Childs
        Global Mapper Guru
        Blue Marble Geographics
        Parker, CO USA
        www.globalmapper.com
        Email: gmsupport@...

        We Have Moved!
        Effective October 1st, our new address is:
        77 Water Street, Hallowell, ME 04347
        As always, keep an eye on www.bluemarblegeo.com for more information on Blue Marble Geographics.
        The information in this E-mail message is legally privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual(s) named above. If you, the reader of this message, are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you should not further disseminate, distribute, or forward this E-mail message. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of the message promptly. Thank you.