possible bug v14.0.1

  • Yiannis Magkiriadis
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2012
      Hi,

      I think there is something iffy when I try to save an image of a 3d view.

      Instead of the command capturing the 3D view as I have set it up, it saves
      the normal map view with an odd empty "save as" window. So for now, back to
      print screen!

      I dont know if anyone else gets that. I am running v14.0.1

      Thanks!

      Yianni

    • Mike Childs
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2012
        Hello Yiannis,

        There are some strange issues on some systems depending on the video card as other users have reported the same thing, but it works fine for others. I did make one improvement last week that might fix this particular issue. I have placed a new build at http://www.globalmapper.com/global_mapper14.zip with the latest changes for you to try. Simply download that file and extract the contents into your existing v14.xx installation folder to give it a try. If you are using the 64-bit v14 version there is a new build at http://www.globalmapper.com/global_mapper14_64bit.zip .

        Thanks,

        Mike Childs
        Global Mapper Guru
        Blue Marble Geographics

        Parker, CO USA
        www.globalmapper.com
        Email: gmsupport@...

        We Have Moved!
        Effective October 1st, our new address is:
        77 Water Street, Hallowell, ME 04347
        As always, keep an eye on www.bluemarblegeo.com for more information on Blue Marble Geographics.
        The information in this E-mail message is legally privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual(s) named above. If you, the reader of this message, are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you should not further disseminate, distribute, or forward this E-mail message. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of the message promptly. Thank you.