Re: Import Text file greater than 4GB?

  • davias@att.net
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 1, 2012
      Ah, yes. As mentioned previously, I am at 13.1.3
      I'll make the required updates.

      -Michael

    • davias@att.net
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 2, 2012
        Greetings:

        While I did get the 13.2.2 version working by upgrading the latest released version. While it did not solve my problem, it motivated me to dig deeper into the inout data files.

        I did a split on a 4GB++ file and got the last several 100k into an editor and now see that all the values are -9999. So it is apparent that the problem is on the generation side, not the open side.

        I'll get the data split on the source side so that the files are under 4GB.

        Thanks for the help,
        Michael

        Target: cintos.org/LiDAR

      • Mike Childs