re: [global_mapper] Re: Split a line at specified number of vertex or spacing ?

  • Mike Childs
    Message 1 of 9 , May 16, 2012
      Hello david,

      There is an option (now enabled by default) on the Vector Display tab of the Configuration dialog to always show the vertices of selected features. Just uncheck that to not show the vertices of selected features.

      Mike Childs
      Global Mapper Guru
      Blue Marble Geographics

      Parker, CO USA
      www.globalmapper.com
      Email: gmsupport@...

      Welcoming Global Mapper to our Product Line
      www.bluemarblegeo.com
      Contact Blue Marble at info@..., or call 800-616-2725/+1 (207)582-6747 for more details.
      The information in this E-mail message is legally privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual(s) named above. If you, the reader of this message, are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you should not further disseminate, distribute, or forward this E-mail message. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of the message promptly. Thank you.

      From: "david dasorsan" <dasorsan@...>
      To: global_mapper@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 11:58:04 -0000
      Subject: [global_mapper] Re: Split a line at specified number of vertex or spacing ?

      Thanks Mike, it works fine, but now it seems to be some kind of problem with show/hide line vertices when the line is selected in digitizer. Now, vertices seem to be always visible and there's no way to hide them when the line is selected in digitizer.