Display the selected vector

  • emad
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2011

      Is it possible to directly display only the selected vector data by using Search Vector Data (I mean not to copy and paste into another file) , I really appreciate your support .

      Regards

      Emad
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 14, 2011
        Emad,

        There isn't a way to hide everything else, but the selected feature(s)
        should be highlighted on the map so that you can easily visualize them.