RE: [global_mapper] v.11.0 Labels (line feature); orientation

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 9, 2011
      Hans,

      The orientation setting for labels only applies to area and point features.
      Line feature labels are always oriented along the line itself.

      If you require a different orientation of label for a line, take the line
      off of the label (or just disable label display for that line) and also
      place a point feature at the desired label location with the desired
      orientation.

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 14, 2011
        Thanks Mike,

        a plausible explanation! I will follow your advice and make use of the work-around!

        Best regards

        Hans