RE: [global_mapper] Re: How to display US intersate shields?

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2011
      Philippe,

      You should get automatic shielding in v10.02, although I took a look at the
      county file in question and there were a few strange naming issues that
      caused some of the interstate names to not be automatically recognized so
      they weren't all shielded. I was able to fix that though.

      What you can't get in Global Mapper is different shields for different
      states. You just get interstate and US highway shielding and a base circle
      shield for numbered state highways. There isn't any way to add custom
      shields if you need custom shields for each state.