Re: [global_mapper] Gridded export with specific pixel size

  • greina1
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2010

      Some month ago, you added the 'Crop right and bottom cells to export
      bounds' option when doing a fixed pixel size export.

      Could you add this option to be active also for the gridded cell width
      and height export??

      So one could save some manual calculating.

      Greina

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2010
        Greina,

        I have updated that option so it should work with that fixed grid cell size.
        I have placed a new build at http://www.globalmapper.com/global_mapper12.zip
        with the change for you to try. Simply download that file and extract the
        contents into your existing v12.xx installation folder to give it a try. If
        you are using the 64-bit v12 version there is a new build at
        http://www.globalmapper.com/global_mapper12_64bit.zip .

        Some month ago, you added the 'Crop right and bottom cells to export
        bounds' option when doing a fixed pixel size export.

        Could you add this option to be active also for the gridded cell width
        and height export??

        So one could save some manual calculating.

        Greina

        Am 07.02.2010 20:22, schrieb Global Mapper Support:
        > Greina,
        >
        > I have completed enabling the 'Crop right and bottom cells to export
        bounds'
        > option when doing a fixed pixel size export. I didn't add a new checkbox,
        > but just made the existing one stay enabled for that gridding option. I
        have
        > placed a new build at http://www.globalmapper.com/global_mapper11.zip with
        > the change for you to try. Simply download that file and extract the
        > contents into your existing v11.xx installation folder to give it a try.
        If
        > you are using the 64-bit v11 version there is a new build at
        > http://www.globalmapper.com/global_mapper11_64bit.zip .
        >
        > Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

        > support@... <mailto:support%40globalmapper.com>

        <mailto:global_mapper%40yahoogroups.com>