arcinfo binary grid files

  • geodesist1959
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2010
      I received some files from a client that are supposedly arcinfo binary grid files. They all end in the extension .adf.

      But, the open files command has a mask of W001001.adf, so it doesn't "see" any of the files.

      Here is a page I found with more info about the format:

      http://home.gdal.org/projects/aigrid/aigrid_format.html

      Is it possible that the mask should be *.adf?
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2010
        There should always be a w001001.adf file for an arc binary grid file. This
        is the file containing the actual grid data and what you would load to load
        the grid. What are the names of the files that you have?