New features

  • pighvaren
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2009
      The new feature adding custom area types is briliant. But can the
      custom types be exported with a MP file, in order to make a TYP file
      for Garmin?
      Regards
      Pighvaren
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2009
        Pighvaren,

        Global Mapper does not currently support generating custom TYP files during
        MP export, but this is something that we hope to eventually add support for.