Re: Mission Two/Three: The DeBriefing

  • Cyn
    Message 1 of 88 , Oct 1, 2006
      Who: Roberts
      Country: Jamaica
      City: Kingston
      Location: Hard Rock Cafe
      Time: 11:18 a.m.

      "You look nice," Grimm said as he stirred his drink by rotating the
      glass slightly.

      "All a part of the cover," Roberts said and then gestured with her
      head. "Looks like we've got incoming."

      Roberts had been watching the activity in the Cafe by using the
      mirror behind the bar. She now turned fully around when she spotted
      a tall, dark man with dreadlocks coming towards them.

      She noticed his name was Jacob on his nametag. "I believe you two
      are a part of a larger lunch party in the back," her said looking at
      both Roberts and Grimm. "Follow me and I'll seat you with your
      party."

      Roberts and Grimm followed behind Jacob to the back where a door
      marked "Private" led to a gun being pulled on them. Two codenames
      later, they were inside of the big meeting room.

      There was a table set up with lunch refreshments, including a plate
      of jerk chicken, seasoned yellow rice with bits of carrots and peas
      in it, a fruit salad, and bottles of water.

      So Roberts grabbed a bottle of water and some chicken and rice. and
      she settled herself at the table next to Grimm. She crossed her legs
      as she opened the bottle and noted that the Moscow team was all in
      place.

      "Everyone here?" Roberts asked looking around the table at Ripley,
      Whetu, Bertram, and of course, Grimm. "Wait, no, where's Williams?"

      OOC: tag
    • Dan
      Message 88 of 88 , Jan 20, 2007
        Who: Carlos and Lester
        Country: Russia
        City: Moscow
        Location: Sretenskaya Hotel
        Time: 6 a.m.

        Bleary eyed and straightening his tie, Lester opened his door, and
        greeted the mission commander. "Sorry. the jet lag must have finally
        caught up with me" he feebly offered/

        Carlos shrugged. "Sure, I didn't get much sleep last night either,"
        he offered as he leaned against the door jamb. "Want me to get Finn,
        while you shake yourself awake?"
        /

        "No, no." he said, reaching for the back of his chair and wrapping
        the big thick coat around him. He didn't like the big garment, it
        wasn't 'his' and it wouldn't be 'his' unit its pockets were clogged
        pens, tickets, scribbled notes and other flotsam and jetsam from his
        life "I'm ready to go now"

        "Bueno," Carlos said and then stepped back from the door. They both
        went across the hall to Lucas Finn's room, where Carlos knocked. It
        didn't take long for Finn, the good military man he was to come to
        the door and let them in.

        "The mujers are going to St. Petersburg today, but we are
        investigating the Underground. Do you have the maps, Lester?"

        Lester dropped the printout on the table. "Of course, For such a
        notoriously secretive nation, those data defences were Childs play to
        breakĀ…"

        (tag Finn)

        Jp by X 'n' D