Re: Betrayed

  • XQA
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 1, 2006
      Location: Heathrow Airport
      Time: 0345 GMT

      Carlos glanced back at the woman he had been sent to escort. He
      looked her over for a moment and then returned his eyes to the
      front. They had finally arrived at the right gate.

      "Get out your passport," he said to her pulling out his own, as well
      as a badge that listed him as a customs agent law enforcement.

      "Hello, Sir, do you have anything..." the woman at the counter
      started to ask as they approached. She saw Carlos badge and then
      waved them past her desk and onto the next station.

      He flashed his gun and then his badge to the attendant and they was
      waved through the metal detector as well.

      Once they were through, he released her arm. "We're flying first
      class," he said without looking at the smaller woman at his
      side. "Does it really matter who I am?"

      Carlos sighed seeing the woman's face. "Carlos," he said simply and
      then walked down the long, white corridor that led to the Concord.
    • rennie_bear
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 1, 2006
        She pulled out the passport and flashed it to the attendant as he
        quite forcefully guided her through the security checkpoints. As they
        moved to the gate, she glimpsed the gun he revealed to the attendant
        but chose to keep her mouth shut. Once in the termina, he released her
        arm and informed her they would be flying first class. She nodded and
        said nothing as he continued.

        "Does it really matter who I am?"

        "I guess not," she said quietly. It was obvious that he wasn't
        interested in sharing his identity. She heard him sigh from next to her.

        "Carlos," he said simply and then walked down the long, white corridor
        that led to the Concord.

        "Carlos," she repeated as she watched him walk down the corridor,
        "Wait!"

        She hurried to catch up and fell in beside him. Hopefully, he would
        be a little more forth coming with the details than the police had
        been. After all, she was rushed to the airport with nothing but the
        black clothes she had been wearing under the coolant suit. She had
        not been permitted to get any personal affects from her loft.

        "My name is Kalana. Although you probably already knew that, eh?" she
        ran her hands through her hair and continued, "So now that the
        introductions are out of the way, what the bloody hell is going on here?"

        TAG Carlos

        --- In globalSpecialOPSgroup@yahoogroups.com, "XQA"

        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 2, 2006
          Location: The Concord, Heathrow Airport
          Time: 0405 GMT

          Carlos eyed the woman at his side as he entered the Concord. They
          were led up the spiral flights of stairs into the lounge that sat on
          the top floor of the jet.

          After they were shown their seats, he gestured to the stewardess for
          a rum and coke. Her name tag read Melody. She smiled and went to get
          it.

          "You'll know your part soon enough," Carlos said offhand, checking
          his watch. "We're going to be landing in Nueva York in several
          hours, why don't you try to get some rest until them. You will need
          it..."

          Carlos stopped talking as the stewardess came back. She flashed him
          a pearly white smile, one he raised an eyebrow at as he accepted the
          drink as well.

          "Gracias," he said to her. "Got one of those ministraws?"

          She pulled one out of her apron pocket. "Anything else?" she asked
          her eyes full of something.

          "I'll let you know," Carlos said and then slipped her a $10
          American. "All yours."

          She smiled at him again and thanked him with a wink. He watched her
          walk away, slowly. Then he turned back to the criminal thief at his
          side.

          "Of course, I suppose you'll need some things, so we can do a bit of
          shopping when we hit town," Carlos added looking at the woman's
          plain garments as he took the first drink of his rum and coke.

          He could care less what she was wearing, although the all-black
          outfit framed her curves nicely. He took a leisurely stroll down and
          then back up her body, until his eyes were resting on hers again.

          "I should say that if you try to escape I will be forced to break
          your neck, dump your body in an alley and never think about you
          again, but more than likely it won't come to that," Carlos said then
          sipped his drink. "So you want to keep talking, or can I go for a
          walk about the jet now?"

          He had to check the plane for security and he wanted to find out
          what else dear Melody had in her pockets, and if she'd just poisoned
          him with his drink.
        • rennie_bear
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 2, 2006
            Location: The Concord, Heathrow Airport
            Time: 0405 GMT

            Kalana watched as Carlos sipped his drink and glanced around the
            cabin. He was right, she needed to get some sleep. Let him go flirt
            with the little stewardess. She'd had a very long day. She had gone
            from work to the botched job and now she was stuck on a plane with an
            man who was hell-bent on no talking about anything. She sighed and
            looked at her watch. 0408.

            "I should say that if you try to escape I will be forced to break
            your neck, dump your body in an alley and never think about you
            again, but more than likely it won't come to that," Carlos said then
            sipped his drink. "So you want to keep talking, or can I go for a
            walk about the jet now?"

            "Don't you think that's a bit harsh," she said, turning to face him, "
            Didn't I already tell I am not going any where. Besides, I am on a
            plane. Where the hell am I gonna go?"

            Carlos finally saw what he wanted to see in the thief's eyes -
            resignation. She was finally resigned to her fate, or working with
            them. Before she had been fighting him, trying to get an angle on the
            situation that she could exploit, but now he could see she knew that
            she was caught. She had given herself over to it.

            "Harsh, maybe, true, absolutely," Carlos said to her with a smile.
            "Tell ya what, Ojos bonitos, you stay here and order whatever you
            want, I'm gonna go check out the plane."

            Kalana chose not to warrant a reply. She flagged a stewardess and
            smiled at her. She scoffed, Melody. She ordered two bottles of vodka
            and waited patiently. Perhaps a nice drink would calm her nerves. So
            what if it was only 4 am.

            "There you go, ma'am," Melody said, as she set the bottles of Skyy
            down in front of her.

            Kalana handed her the only bit of money she had on her and opened the
            first bottle. She raised the bottle to Carlos in a mock toast and
            downed the bottle.

            "Sure thing. I'll be right here," she said and began to concentrate
            on opening the second bottle.

            Carlos watched the woman kick back the vodka for a moment, and then
            when he had his fill of watching her suck on the tiny little bottles,
            he got up and started making his rounds around the Concord, first to
            the lounge, where he saw Melody behind the bar. She smiled flirting
            with him. He smiled back and then headed down the stairs.

            He made his way thought the concord's second level eyeing the
            passengers with that friendly, "I'm just taking a stroll look he had"
            as he filtered his way down and then back up the other side.

            Once he was satisfied, he made his way back up the spiral staircase,
            where he once again saw Melody standing behind a bar. He walked up to
            her and asked for another rum and coke. "Right away," she said.

            Carlos looked back and saw Kalana was still there, drinking. He turned
            his gaze back to Melody. "That's a lovely name," he said to her all
            smiles.

            Kalana set down the last empty bottle and glanced up to find Carlos
            standing at the bar, flirting with the stewardess. She rolled her
            eyes and turned her attention toward the window. The plane should be
            taking off in a few moments. Then she would be stuck sitting next to
            her "babysitter" until they reached the States. She drew her legs to
            her chest and tighted her seat belt, resting her head on the seat.
            Her mind was reeling, trying to figure out what the Americans could
            possibly want from a thief-a captured thief.

            "So uh...is that your girlfriend?" Melody asked as she poured Carlos'
            next drink.

            Carlos looked back at Kalana and shrugged. "What if it is?" he asked
            turning back to face Melody. "Does it matter?"

            She winked at him. "No, not really," she said leaning over and
            whispering something in his ear. Carlos smiled.

            "Sure, you go ahead and I'll be there in a moment," he said back to
            Melody.

            He sipped from his drink while he watched her leave from behind the
            bar. Carlos then went back to where he was sitting next to Kalana. He
            handed her the bottle he had bought for her. "Here, stay put for a
            moment, I'll be right back," he said to her as he handed over the bottle.

            Kalana took the bottle in her hand and gave him a slight smile.
            "Thanks, Carlos," she said and turned back to the window.

            Carlos reached out and took Kalana's face and brought it back around
            as gently as he could. "Escucheme, I want you to stay put here, don't
            even go to the toilet without me," he said firmly. "I know you are
            confused and don't know what's going on, but if someone comes and
            tries to get you to go somewhere or even just out of your seat, you
            scream bloody murder. ┬┐Entiende?"

            She felt his hand on her face and was startled. Now she was a little
            concerned. What had him so concerned for her safety when just a few
            moments ago, it seemed that he couldn't care less. He was starting to
            frazzle her nerves. She did the only thing she could muster and
            nodded her understanding.

            Carlos saw the nod and then stood up. "Alright, be right back," he
            said and then went to find where dear little Melody had gone.

            JP Carlos and Kalana
          • XQA
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 3, 2006
              Location: The Concord
              Time: 415 GMT

              Carlos walked into the back of the lounge where Melody had asked him
              to meet her just as the jet was taking off down the runway and the
              other stewardesses were calling for all passengers to be in their
              seats, buckled up like nice children.

              Carlos saw the room was empty as he stepped through the maroon
              curtains hanging to separate the cabin from the rest. "Oh Melody," he
              called out to her.

              "In here, Lover."

              Carlos moved towards the sound of the voice and found Melody in one of
              the food storage areas. She had unbuttoned her blouse and her black
              lace bra was showing. He smiled at her.

              "Nice," he said moving towards her. "Victoria's Secret?"

              "Frederick's of Hollywood," she said as he closed in on her mouth. He
              kissed her fiercely.

              Carlos took her arms and pinned them against the metal wall. He ran
              his hands down her arms and them over her chest, down her flat stomach
              to her crotch, where he squeezed her before moving on to her thights.

              "Mmmm," she murmurred as Carlos felt her up for weapons. When he saw
              she didn't have any, he grabbed her thighs and picked her up, slamming
              her hard against the metal wall.

              "Oh!" she gasped as her back hit the wall. "Forceful."

              Carlos smild. "You have no idea," he murmured burying his face in her
              neck. He felt one of her hands searching his body, slipping down to
              his crotch. She found his zipper and pulled it down before slipping
              her hand inside of his pants and finding him hard and ready.

              Carlos pulled back from kissing her neck to kissing the side of her
              face. He watched her eyes. They were cold, passionless. Then they
              shifted behind him.

              Carlos gritted his teeth and suddenly jerked her off the wall and spun
              her around in time to intercept a man in a bad suit. Melody's scream
              was captured by Carlos' mouth as the man behind her stabbed her in the
              back the way he planned on stabbing Carlos.

              With a sneer, Carlos pushed and then kicked Melody's bleeding body
              into the man, who was surprised by Melody taking the blade. The shock
              of killing her made him hesitate too long.

              Carlos was already going for his ankle blade, which he pulled. But the
              man in the bad suit had recovered, pulling his blade out of Melody's
              kidneys. He came at Carlos who ducked and buried his knee in the man's
              gut.

              "Ooof!" grunted the man as Carlos brought the knife down, slashing at
              the man's back. But he rolled too quickly.

              The two men came up on one another, circled and then tried again. The
              man in the bad suit flung out a sloppy kick, which Carlos blocked with
              his forearm before driving his knife into the man's open groin.

              He roared and fell back. Carlos was on the move again though, going
              over to the emergency exit and pulling the lever. Since the plane
              hadn't taken off yet, the air pressure was stablized. He knew that as
              soon as the door opened, a warning light would go off, so he moved
              quickly shoving open the door and then grabbing the asshole in the
              back suit by the hair.

              Carlos pulled him, screaming and all, out the door before going for
              Melody's body. He hefted her up and then tossed her out too. Her body
              hit the runway with a nasty crunch before Carlos pulled the door
              closed again and secured it.

              Then quickly he slipped his knife back into his ankle holder and
              exited the room, pulling the curtain closed again. He made his way
              down to the opposite aisle even as he saw a steward on the other side
              making his way up.

              He took the spiral stairs two at a time until he was on the top floor
              again. He walked back to his seat where he saw Kalana was still
              sitting. He smiled at her.

              "Miss me?" he said smiling.

              Kalana rolled her eyes. "Where's Melody?" she asked showing him her
              empty vodka bottle.

              Carlos grinned, reached down and zipped up his pants. "She got off,"
              he said then sat back down and buckled his seat.
            • rennie_bear
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 3, 2006
                Location: The Concord
                Time: 415 GMT

                Carlos grinned, reached down and zipped up his pants. "She got off,"
                he said then sat back down and buckled his seat.

                Kalana simply shook her head at Carlos. She would never understand
                men. She tucked the third empty bottle into the seat back and turned
                her attention back to the window. The plane was just finishing its
                taxi to the runway. She tried to relax as the plane shot its way down
                the runway. She hated flying and never felt safe in the air. As the
                plane started to shake, she took hold of the arm rests and accidently
                brushed Carlos' hand.

                "Sorry," she muttered before closing her eyes, trying to calm her shot
                nerves.

                She laid her head back in the seat and waited silently for the
                alcoholic slumber she hoped was coming soon. Or at least some
                conversation. As the plane neared the edge of the runway, Kalana
                doubt she would get either.