RE: [globalSpecialOPSgroup] Re: Mission 14: The Final Frontier (Prolouge)

  • Dipthor The Mitey
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 18, 2013

      Who: Jason Calvin
      Codename: Gears
      Where: Columbus, Ohio
      Location: On road
      When: 11:45 am (Eastern Time)

      Jason Calvin was glad to be back in the states.  The Russian op was three months behind him and he was glad to be in the states with summer approaching.  Nothing like driving with the top down and wind in his hair after overhauling the engine of a convertable.

      His phone started ringing.  He turned to the side of road and stopped, then answered.

      "Hello?" he said, "Oh, hey.  What's going on?  What?  Where?  Houston, as in Houston, Texas?  I'm on my way."