RE: [globalSpecialOPSgroup] OOC: Mission 14

  • Dipthor The Mitey
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 22, 2013
      Being that I am from MA, I personally don't have an issue with a mission in the United States.  We have to accept that it is something that has happened and, unfortunately, will happen again.

      However, instead of a bombing, may I suggest the hijacking of a nuclear weapon or a chemical attack?

      To: globalSpecialOPSgroup@yahoogroups.com
      From: cbobcom@...
      Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 17:30:33 +0000
      Subject: [globalSpecialOPSgroup] OOC: Mission 14

      Good afternoon, Gang:

      In light of recent events, I'm going to scrap my original mission for Mission 14 since it dealt with a bombing on American soil, and instead develop a new mission for the end of our Russian campaign.

      There will be a new poll soon.

      Cyn

    • Dipthor The Mitey
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 22, 2013
        Just to clarify, cause I realized how my last post sounded, I was not trying to sound cold or indifferent ot what happened.  I mean, I live on Cape Cod.  Boston is my state capitol.  Beleive me when I say that most, if not all, of our news, thoughts, conversations, and lives have been focused on the Marathon Bombing.

        It is unfortunate that these things happen.  We all wish it didn't, but it happens.  However, that is not the world or times we live in.  I don't like that it happens anywhere in the world, but it is part of the reality we live in.

        Maybe someday these incidents will stop happening.  But until the zombies rise or aliens invade or the machines rebel, or Ragnarok or Sam Winchester kills Lilith and opens Lucifer's cell,  someday isn't coming any time soon.

        To: globalSpecialOPSgroup@yahoogroups.com