RE: [globalSpecialOPSgroup] Re: Mission 13: Deadly Hallow's Eve (Mission on the Move)

  • Dipthor The Mitey
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 29, 2013

      Who: Jason Calvin
      Codename: Moriarty, Hammer, Angel, Ghost, Bad Karma, Patch, Gladiator,
      and Gears
      Where: Chechnya/Russia Border
      Location: 100 yards across from Warehouse
      Time: 12:16 PM

      "Yeah alright," Gears said as he looked at the vehicles.  They needed a distraction ad they needed one fast.

      "Okay, I think I got it.  If we can puncture the gas tanks, those guys are not going to be able to go anywhere.  The only downside is a highly combustable fluid leaking all over the place.  So let's go for it."

      Double checking his weapon, he started to move to the vehicles.
    • sir_xcalibur2000
      Message 2 of 9 , May 17, 2013
        Who: Carlos Tarago
        Codename: Hammer, Angel, Ghost, Bad Karma, Patch, Gladiator, Moriarty,
        and Gears
        Where: Chechnya/Russia Border
        Location: 100 yards across from Warehouse
        Time: 12:25 PM

        His Glock pointed down, Carlos was on point as the small group did their recon of the abandoned warehouse on the Chechnya/Russian border.

        Carlos paused when he spotted movement and ducked behind a pile of crates before gesturing to those team members with him to do the same.

        Since Wendy Luang was team captain, he gestured back to her by pointing at his eyes that he had seen movement. Then he gestured with two fingers, pointing out where the Chechnya rebels had stationed guards.

        If they were going to actually get inside the warehouse to check on what was going on with the rebels and the sudden release and move of those children, they would need that distraction. And soon.

        OOC: Tag Amigos!