Re: Mission 13: Deadly Hallow's Eve (Mission on the Move)

  • Christopher
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 28, 2013
      Who: Angel Scott Hastings
      Codename: Moriarty, Hammer, Angel, Ghost, Bad Karma, Patch, Gladiator,
      and Gears
      Where: Chechnya/Russia Border
      Location: 100 yards across from Warehouse
      Time: 12:16 PM

      "Gladiator, you're with me as back-up."

      "Yes, ma'am," the Brit said as he stood at attention. He was ever the soldier. He did his duty to its fullest. This was his first mission with the group.

      Angel nodded to Ghost. "Report any changes in real time," she instructed the field team leader before glancing at Gladiator, the newest member of the team. "You and I will keep watch from up here to see if anything changes. We'll relay real-time updates to you as well."

      Scott checked his Barrett M82 .50 Caliber sniper rifle. He was a weapons expert and marksman, and did whatever was needed of him. Then he checked his ammo in his magazine and his MOLLE vest. He kept a Beretta 92 as back up for closer encounters. "I'm all set."

      "Alright, if there's nothing else, get to it," Angel instructed.
    • Dipthor The Mitey
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 29, 2013

        Who: Jason Calvin
        Codename: Moriarty, Hammer, Angel, Ghost, Bad Karma, Patch, Gladiator,
        and Gears
        Where: Chechnya/Russia Border
        Location: 100 yards across from Warehouse
        Time: 12:16 PM

        "Yeah alright," Gears said as he looked at the vehicles.  They needed a distraction ad they needed one fast.

        "Okay, I think I got it.  If we can puncture the gas tanks, those guys are not going to be able to go anywhere.  The only downside is a highly combustable fluid leaking all over the place.  So let's go for it."

        Double checking his weapon, he started to move to the vehicles.
      • sir_xcalibur2000
        Message 3 of 9 , May 17, 2013
          Who: Carlos Tarago
          Codename: Hammer, Angel, Ghost, Bad Karma, Patch, Gladiator, Moriarty,
          and Gears
          Where: Chechnya/Russia Border
          Location: 100 yards across from Warehouse
          Time: 12:25 PM

          His Glock pointed down, Carlos was on point as the small group did their recon of the abandoned warehouse on the Chechnya/Russian border.

          Carlos paused when he spotted movement and ducked behind a pile of crates before gesturing to those team members with him to do the same.

          Since Wendy Luang was team captain, he gestured back to her by pointing at his eyes that he had seen movement. Then he gestured with two fingers, pointing out where the Chechnya rebels had stationed guards.

          If they were going to actually get inside the warehouse to check on what was going on with the rebels and the sudden release and move of those children, they would need that distraction. And soon.

          OOC: Tag Amigos!