Mission 13: Deadly Hallow's Eve (Mission on the Move)

  • mississppiqueen
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 13, 2013
      Who: Angel Ramirez, Oksana Pushkinski, Carlos Tarago, Chuck Taylor
      Codename: Moriarty, Hammer, Angel, Ghost, Bad Karma, Patch, Apollo,
      and Gears
      Where: Chechnya/Russia Border
      Location: 100 yards across from Warehouse
      Time: 12 PM

      As everyone was sitting around the conference table, a Russian FSB agent, dressed in a thermal shirt and dark military green pants came rushing in and shouting in Russian.

      "Oksana, what's happening?" Angel asked, but the dark-haired Russian agent ignored and instead starting spouting off in Russian at the newcomer.

      Angel immediately looked to Carlos, knowing he was fluent in Russian.

      Carlos jumped to his feet. "There's been movement," he informed Angel and the rest of the team.

      "What kind of movement?" Angel asked getting to her feet as well. She didn't like having to follow Carlos' lead, but he was the only one on the team, at least at the conference table, who spoke Russian.

      Angel was sure Diana's file included language skills that included Russian, but it wasn't like Angel could just call Diana up, especially when Diana and Michelle were pretending to be diplomatic in order to gain access to the Rebel's Warehouse.

      "They're moving the children," Carlos said surprised that the terrorists were making a move this early in the game. He shared his thoughts with Angel. "They must be distracting us with the children. Something else is going on here. I feel it in my gut."

      Angel nodded and thought about that. There was no time to get a concensus. If the children of the UN Ambassadors were being moved, then they needed to get downstairs and see what was going on. The Russians were already filing out.

      "Everyone to the windows," Angel ordered. "Carlos, hang back and..."

      "No, Comrade, this is now a FSB matter," Boris, Oksana's new partner said.

      "Excuse me?" Angel scoffed. "Get out of my way, Boris."

      When Boris didn't move, Angel looked to Oksana. ""I'm sorry, Angelitza, but the moment those terrorist stepped back out onto the soil on the leftbank of the River, they touched Russian soil again. They are no longer in the disputed territory."

      "Da, it was a lucky break for Mother Russia that these idiots stepped left instead of west," Boris said with a wink to Angel, who grit her teeth, as the Russians filed out, knowing there was nothing they could do.

      Carlos came up to Angel. "Those terrorists aren't stupid," he whispered to her. "They are back on Russian's soil for a reason."

      Angel glanced at Carlos, and then behind him at Wendy, the team leader. "Do you concur?" Angel asked, wanting to know what the Thai woman thought.

      "We need to get to that warehouse," Carlos insisted.

      "You heard the Russians, we can't even get out the door with them watching," Chuck Taylor aka Bad Karma said.

      "One or two could," Carlos whispered again, leaning in close to Angel's ear. "With enough of a distraction of our own."

      Carlos clapped Bk on the shoulder. "The kid and Gears here can certain give us that, and then Patch, Apollo, and I can go find out what really is going on."

      Angel glanced at Wendy again, still waiting for her opinion.

      OOC: JP between X and I! Let's get back to it
    • simmingheather
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 14, 2013
        Who: Angel Ramirez, Oksana Pushkinski, Carlos Tarago, Chuck Taylor
        Codename: Moriarty, Hammer, Angel, Ghost, Bad Karma, Patch, Apollo,
        and Gears
        Where: Chechnya/Russia Border
        Location: 100 yards across from Warehouse
        Time: 12 PM

        Carlos came up to Angel. "Those terrorists aren't stupid," he whispered to her. "They are back on Russian's soil for a reason."

        Angel glanced at Carlos, and then behind him at Wendy, the team leader. "Do you concur?" Angel asked, wanting to know what the Thai woman thought.

        "I do," Luang replied. "I do not believe they were moved into Russia by chance."

        "We need to get to that warehouse," Carlos insisted.

        "You heard the Russians, we can't even get out the door with them watching," Chuck Taylor aka Bad Karma said.

        "One or two could," Carlos whispered again, leaning in close to Angel's ear. "With enough of a distraction of our own."

        Carlos clapped Bk on the shoulder. "The kid and Gears here can certain give us that, and then Patch, Apollo, and I can go find out what really is going on."

        Angel glanced at Wendy again, still waiting for her opinion.

        Luang frowned. "The plan is sound, except I recommend that Apollo stays and I lead the team. My expertise in surveillance will be more helpful than Apollo's flying skills at this moment."
      • Dipthor The Mitey
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 16, 2013
          Who: Jason Calvin
          Codename: Gears
          Where: Chechnya/Russia Border
          Location: 100 yards across from Warehouse
          Time: 12 PM

          Gears looked over at the kidand nodded

          "Yeah, I think we can get a distraction going," he said as he looked around to see what he could use.  He turned back to the team.

          "What kind of distraction are we looking for?"

        • mississppiqueen
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 27, 2013
            Who: Angel Ramirez
            Codename: Moriarty, Hammer, Angel, Ghost, Bad Karma, Patch, Gladiator,
            and Gears
            Where: Chechnya/Russia Border
            Location: 100 yards across from Warehouse
            Time: 12 PM

            Gears looked over at the kidand nodded "Yeah, I think we can get a distraction going," he said as he looked around to see what he could use. He turned back to the team. "What kind of distraction are we looking for?"

            "The distracting kind," Angel said as her mind formulated a plan.

            She looked at the people under her command and swallowed. It was time to put up or shut up.

            "Okay, here's the plan: Gears, BK start making some noise by where the FSB has their cars parked. I don't care what you do. Open one of them up, start playing around with the engine, whatever. In 10 minutes, start something up and draw some attention."

            Angel licked her lips. "Ghost, Hammer, and Patch, get across to that warehouse as discretely as possible when you hear the commotion from Gears and BK," Angel said then turned to Gladiator. "Gladiator, you're with me as back-up."

            Angel knew Wilma's shoes would be hard to fill, and she had been under pressure before, but never like this. She had to make good decisions now because people's lives, children's lives, hung in the balance.

            "Everyone got their part?" Angel asked as she started for the door. "Any questions, ask them now cause this mission's on the move."
          • James Austin
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 27, 2013

              Who: Tony Pyke
              Codename: Patch
              Where: Chechnya/Russia Border
              Location: 100 yards across from Warehouse
              Time: 12 PM

              Gears looked over at the kidand nodded "Yeah, I think we can get a distraction going," he said as he looked around to see what he could use. He turned back to the team. "What kind of distraction are we looking for?"

              "The distracting kind," Angel said as her mind formulated a plan.

              Pyke liked the sound of that!  Sitting here doing nothing wasn't getting those kids rescued.  And he hadn't come this far to do nothing!

              Angel licked her lips. "Ghost, Hammer, and Patch, get across to that warehouse as discretely as possible when you hear the commotion from Gears and BK," Angel said then turned to Gladiator. "Gladiator, you're with me as back-up."

              Pyke went through his backpack and quickly poured up some chemical mixes.  He then handed BK and Gears each a ten ounce bottle.

              "When they come out to see what the fuss is, shake this up and then drop it by the cars and run.  Make sure you hold your breath till you get over to where we are.  It should disable your pursuers for a few minutes.  They'll be too busy sneezing and wiping their eyes."

              "Everyone got their part?" Angel asked as she started for the door. "Any questions, ask them now cause this mission's on the move."

              "So do we bring the kids back to this building?"  Pyke asked.  "Or do we get them in vehicles and go somewhere else?"

              Tag Angel

            • mississppiqueen
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 27, 2013
                Who: Angel Ramirez
                Codename: Moriarty, Hammer, Angel, Ghost, Bad Karma, Patch, Gladiator,
                and Gears
                Where: Chechnya/Russia Border
                Location: 100 yards across from Warehouse
                Time: 12:16 PM

                "Everyone got their part?" Angel asked as she started for the door. "Any questions, ask them now cause this mission's on the move."

                Apparently Pyke had a question. "So do we bring the kids back to this building? Or do we get them in vehicles and go somewhere else?" he asked.

                Angel turned, her hand on the door knob. "Neither, Patch," Angel said regretfully. "The moment those terrorists stepped onto Russia soil, the kids stopped being our issue. As much as we hate it, that's the way jurisdiction works. The FSB is in charge as long as the group is on Russia ground."

                Angel ran a hand through her long brown hair. "Your mission is only to find out about those WMDs that we heard rumors of, and do whatever you can to ascertain what's really going on over there, just like Hammer said. Ghost will be on point, take your cues in the field from her."

                Angel nodded to Ghost. "Report any changes in real time," she instructed the field team leader before glancing at Gladiator, the newest member of the team. "You and I will keep watch from up here to see if anything changes. We'll relay real-time updates to you as well."

                Angel had another reason for keeping Gladiator with her in the warehouse with the other FSB agents. Gladiator, aka Scott Hastings, was their new sniper. Angel had a secondary mission that she had been sent into Russian with, but that didn't need to be discussed in front of the rest of the team.

                "Alright, if there's nothing else, get to it," Angel instructed.
              • Christopher
                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 28, 2013
                  Who: Angel Scott Hastings
                  Codename: Moriarty, Hammer, Angel, Ghost, Bad Karma, Patch, Gladiator,
                  and Gears
                  Where: Chechnya/Russia Border
                  Location: 100 yards across from Warehouse
                  Time: 12:16 PM

                  "Gladiator, you're with me as back-up."

                  "Yes, ma'am," the Brit said as he stood at attention. He was ever the soldier. He did his duty to its fullest. This was his first mission with the group.

                  Angel nodded to Ghost. "Report any changes in real time," she instructed the field team leader before glancing at Gladiator, the newest member of the team. "You and I will keep watch from up here to see if anything changes. We'll relay real-time updates to you as well."

                  Scott checked his Barrett M82 .50 Caliber sniper rifle. He was a weapons expert and marksman, and did whatever was needed of him. Then he checked his ammo in his magazine and his MOLLE vest. He kept a Beretta 92 as back up for closer encounters. "I'm all set."

                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 29, 2013

                    Who: Jason Calvin
                    Codename: Moriarty, Hammer, Angel, Ghost, Bad Karma, Patch, Gladiator,
                    and Gears
                    Where: Chechnya/Russia Border
                    Location: 100 yards across from Warehouse
                    Time: 12:16 PM

                    "Yeah alright," Gears said as he looked at the vehicles.  They needed a distraction ad they needed one fast.

                    "Okay, I think I got it.  If we can puncture the gas tanks, those guys are not going to be able to go anywhere.  The only downside is a highly combustable fluid leaking all over the place.  So let's go for it."

                    Double checking his weapon, he started to move to the vehicles.
                  • sir_xcalibur2000
                    Message 9 of 9 , May 17, 2013
                      Who: Carlos Tarago
                      Codename: Hammer, Angel, Ghost, Bad Karma, Patch, Gladiator, Moriarty,
                      and Gears
                      Where: Chechnya/Russia Border
                      Location: 100 yards across from Warehouse
                      Time: 12:25 PM

                      His Glock pointed down, Carlos was on point as the small group did their recon of the abandoned warehouse on the Chechnya/Russian border.

                      Carlos paused when he spotted movement and ducked behind a pile of crates before gesturing to those team members with him to do the same.

                      Since Wendy Luang was team captain, he gestured back to her by pointing at his eyes that he had seen movement. Then he gestured with two fingers, pointing out where the Chechnya rebels had stationed guards.

                      If they were going to actually get inside the warehouse to check on what was going on with the rebels and the sudden release and move of those children, they would need that distraction. And soon.

                      OOC: Tag Amigos!