Re: Mission 13: Deadly Hallow's Eve

  • simmingheather
    Message 1 of 25 , Dec 17, 2012
      Who: Captain Luang
      Codename: Moriarty, Hammer, Angel, Ghost, Bad Karma, Patch, Gears, and Gladiator
      Where: Chechnya/Russia Border
      Location: 100 yards across from Warehouse
      Time: 11:00 AM

      Captain Luang was frustrated and a little angry. While she wasn't a very emotional individual, her team knew her better at this point to recognize the flash in her eye and the tight line her mouth made for what it was. Moriarty was apparently making up her own rules as she played, again, and Hammer's talk with the Russians was taking entirely too much time. In these types of situations, the longer they took the worse the outcome.

      To make matters worse, she was beginning to feel unwell. So rather than talk to Angel about her concerns, she turned to Angel abruptly. "I need to use the bathroom. I shall be back." As she strode to the bathroom, Luang put her hand in her pocket. She had a pocket full of meds that should keep her going until the end of the mission and she fully intended on taking them.