Mission 11: Hospital of Horrors - Back at Mission Control

  • mississppiqueen
    Message 1 of 69 , Dec 2, 2011
      Who: Tad Thomas, Tammy Johnson
      Where: NYC
      Location: UN Underground HQ
      Time: 3:20 am (ONLY MOMENTS AGO)

      "What the hell is your problem," Tad snapped pushing Tammy off of him.

      They had been on the floor of Seamus's office, because Tammy said the main floor was too noisy and busy, enjoying Mu Shu pork and BBQ spare ribs and talking about how "intense" the current mission in Vancouver seemed because of the time-restraint. Then as they were talking, Tammy suddenly just lunged at Tad from across their make-shift picnic.

      "What the hell is wrong with you, Tad?" Tammy demanded as her butt landed in the BBQ ribs. She instantly jumped up and rushed into the tiny executive bathroom to check on her banana-colored skirt. "It's ruined!"

      Tad jumped up off the floor as well, and then he started packing up his Mu Shu. He glanced up and saw Tammy strip outta her skirt, watching for a brief moment as she revealed a black, "barely there" La Perla set, before averting his eyes and finishing getting his dinner up off the floor.

      "Tammy, I don't know what's gotten into you, but don't ever do that again," Tad said from the outer room, ignoring Tammy trying to watch Chinese barbeque sauce off her skirt.

      Tammy's blue eyes snapped up from her skirt and over to Tad. "What do you mean what's gotten into me? What the hell's gotten into you, Tad?"

      Confused Tad paused. "What are you talking about? You jumped me."

      "Jumped you?" Tammy said with a snort. "I was just playing around, like we used to, remember? Before you and Sarah-Can-Do-No-Wrong got together."

      Tad paused. It was true, and he couldn't deny it that before he and Sarah got together on the mission to Afghanistan two years ago, he and Tammy were "friends with benefits" at the office. It was a mutual agreement of "no strings, no rings" but that had been a long time ago.

      "Listen, Tammy, I'm with Sarah now," Tad said plainly. "I know you know that, so why would you even try that?"

      "Try what?" Tammy insisted, dropping her skirt in the sink and striding out to Tad wearing in her four-inch heels. A visible shiver went through Tad, but not because Tammy looked particularly good in her dress shirt, black panties and black heels, but because he had a flash back to his and Sarah's adventure in Australia.

      A loose smile of remembrance spread across Tad's face, which Tammy misinterpreted. As she came up to him, wrapping her arms around him before he could step outta the way, or even stop smiling like a loon, the door to the office opened.

      "So this is where you guys are...whoa!"

      It was Larry, one of the hackers working on the GHILL website. Tad instantly jerked back and Tammy quickly darted back into the washroom, slamming the door behind her.

      "Ahem, listen, I wish I could come back," Larry began.

      "Not a problem, Larry," Tad said quickly, nervously. "there was nothing going on here anyway, Man."

      "Riiiight," Larry said with a knowing smile. "Anyway, we hacked the website and found a surprise with one of the newest members. Also, the guys down in communication are telling me the team's mostly going haywire on their ear buds."

      "What!" Tad said instantly panicked. He dropped the Mu Shu on Seamus' desk and rushed out ahead of Larry. "Why didn't anyone come tell us."

      "Man, I've been looking for you for nearly 20 minutes," Larry defended himself. "But you weren't in your office or hers, so I had to start getting creative with the security camera..."

      Tad didn't like the sound of that, but ignored it to focus on the problem at hand. "Come on," Tad said as he jogged down the corridor, leading to the main floor.

      "What about Tammy?" Larry said glancing back at the open door on Seamus's office.

      "What bout her," Tad said and it wasn't a question, so Larry kept his mouth shut.

      There were computer banks on one entire side of the room, and at every station there was a technician or communications person working, as Tad rushed into the room. Alright, get satcom up, I want to see what's happening there myself," he said to one side of the room. To Larry he said, "show me the website."

      "Right, here," Larry said sitting down at the nearby terminal where he usually worked. Tad leaned over his shoulder.

      The site was up and on the new membership page. "Okay, so I ran the facial recognition software on the page to see if I could get any hits, and according to the software, she's..."

      "Eve Bonet," Tad finished knowing the woman by hard. It was her and her little group that nearly killed his Sarah, along with the rest of the team on several occasions.

      "Yeah," Larry said as Tad stood up.

      Placing his fingers in his mouth, Tad blew his whistle that he usually reserved for Mets games. People flinched and then looked his way.

      "Listen up, this operation just took on a new level," he said to the room at large. "We now have evidence that the Consortium is involved..." whispers immediately started around the room. "Matthew, I want the team on com now, cut through any chatter. I don't care how pissed Sarah or the others may get."

      "I'll have to route through Raleigh," Matthew Ayers said.

      "Do it, the team needs to know they are dealing with more than just some cut-rate off-campus student organization here."

      "On it," Matthew said.

      Tad turned his eyes to the wall-sized satellite imaging screen as it worked and narrowed its way down to Sarah, and the rest of the team, of course. "Hold on, Baby, I'm coming."
    • Kimmy
      Message 69 of 69 , Dec 16, 2011
        Special OPS Team - Jake Whetu, Anjela Ramirez, Charles "Chuck" Taylor, Kendall Stone, Jason Calvin, Wendy Luang, Seamus Shaw, Sarah Lien, P. Tony Pyke, Daniel Price, Wilma Ripley-Whetu, and Winona Chase

        Codenames: Ahab, Angel, Bad Karma, Cat, Gears, Ghost, Irish, Pandora,
        Patch,Apollo, The Suit, and Two-Tribes

        Where: Vancouver, Canada

        Locations:
        Jake Whetu, Ahab - Heading down to 10th floor
        Anjela Ramirez, Angel - Street
        Charles "Chuck" Taylor, Bad Karma - 3rd floor, Room 330A (w/ Ghost)
        Kendall Stone, Cat - DEAD(?) ER
        Jason Calvin, Gears - Hospital Parking Lot
        Wendy Luang, Ghost - 3rd floor, Room 330A (about to head out)
        Seamus Shaw, Irish - 3rd Floor, Room 315 (w/ Ghost and BK)
        Sarah Lien, Pandora - B&B
        P. Tony Pyke, Patch - B&B's front lawn (Running toward Street)
        Daniel Price, Apollo - Heading down to 10th floor
        Wilma Ripley-Whetu, The Suit - Being carried by Apollo
        Winona Chase Two Tribes - ER

        Time: 12:45am

        "Wow" the young car thief stated with a bit of awe as Luang made quick work of the big nurse. "You're better than Jet Li" Chuck grinned at the Thai Marine as he handed back her weapon. He wasn't expecting her to return, or appreciate, his humor.

        It was obviously teenage bravado to make him feel better about being in a situation that he had no control over. He whole heartedly agreed with his superior that they needed to get Shaw out. if he was lucky he could make it to the garage and try to stop the locals from getting there too soon as well.

        Things were getting crazy on the radio. People, their people, were getting shot at...

        Luang cursed deeply in Thai. Then spoke into her radio.

        "Ghost, BK and Irish reporting in. We're moving towards the ER. Sounds like the hospital's covered. Does anyone know an alternative exit?" Normally Luang would direct that last question to Pandora, but it sounded like she may have her hands full right now. With that, Luang gestured to Irish. "You're going to have to carry him BK, and I'll cover you."

        The hulking teen nodded his head, "I can do that." And Chuck set about wrapping Shaw in a blanket before he took him by one arm set to heave him into a fireman's carry.

        "Sorry sir, guess you bit off more than you could chew with that candy bar" Taylor grunted out, as he shifted Irish over one shoulder and held the man's legs in a tight grip. Jesus, he didn't look that heavy.

        Meeting up with Two-Tribes in the ER was a good deal, but Chuck wasn't sure what ace Luang had up her sleeve to get them past the shooter outside. Right now he was just glad she was covering his ass as they crept down the hall toward one of the stairwells.