Re: Mission 10: Australian Prison Break - New Plan

  • Kimmy
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 4, 2011
      Team 1: Chuck Taylor, Patrick Anthony Pyke, Jason Calvin, Gavin Martin, Wendy Luang, and Winona Chase

      Codenames: Bad Karma, Patch, Gears, Creed, Ghost, & Two-Tribes

      Who: Chuckie Taylor
      Codename: Bad Karma
      Where: Outskirts of Sydney
      Location: Belconnen Remand Centre
      Time: 1:05 pm

      Gears covered the rear as the group made their way back to the vehicles with Two Tribes in the point position. Ghost had seemingly taken command of the team, and Taylor wasn't sure if she was next in line to be in charge. Honestly, he didn't care so long as they were moving.

      The big teen helped carry as much of the dead man's gear as possible to free up Patch, who carried the body bag containing their short lived leader back to the cars.

      They piled in, dead man included, and Luang gave the order to go. Which the young driver was more than happy to comply with, he hammered down the pedal and the Rover took off.

      "Try the radio again" Taylor suggested to anybody in the hopes that maybe this time they would get through. He drove like a mad man, but one that obviously knew what he was doing. And at the first sign of smoke in the distance, he pressed the gas pedal clear down to the floor.

      Tags the group
    • mississppiqueen
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 12, 2011
        Team 1: Chuck Taylor, Patrick Anthony Pyke, Jason Calvin, Gavin Martin, Wendy Luang, and Winona Chase

        Codenames: Bad Karma, Patch, Gears, Creed, Ghost, & Two-Tribes

        Who: Winona Chase, Patrick Anthony Pyke
        Codename: Two-Tribes, Patch
        Where: Outskirts of Sydney
        Location: Belconnen Remand Centre
        Time: 1:25 pm

        "Try the radio again," Taylor suggested.

        "Alright," Winona said picking up the radio again and trying to get through to the UN, but still the call didn't go through. "Either the lines are down or jammed full. Either situation isn't good for us."

        Winona continued to drive on towards the hotel suites where the UN had booked the conference. When the team arrived, everyone could see it was a chaotic scene.

        "This isn't going to be good, guys," Winona said pulling up as close as she could get to the building. "We're on foot from here."

        "Looks like something big went down here!" Patch rolled out of the vehicle. He was still upset about Creed but had calmed a bit and thinking clear.

        "Yeah," Winona said glancing back at Ghost. "Patch and I will scout ahead."

        With a nod from Ghost, Winona and Tony took off at a dead run, heading for the front doors to the hotel. There was smoke coming out of one of the side windows. Winona signaled spotting it.

        "Bomb," she said recognizing the pattern and display. She had spent years in Afghanistan.

        "Bogg's handy work, no doubt!" Pyke produced a camera and started taking pictures then pulled on gloves to look through the debris. "Maybe he left a calling card."

        "Maybe we can..." Winona began crouching down into a squat, but she never got to finish her statement.

        A woman from the crowd spotted Patch in his latex gloves. "Are you a doctor? Please God tell me you're a doctor! They need you inside!"

        Winona stood up slowly. When the woman appeared her hand went to the concealed gun, but now she calmly eased it back so as not to startle the woman further. "Can you show us where, ma'am?" Winona asked, but the woman wasn't hearing her. She only had eyes for Tony.

        "I'm not a medical doctor but I have training." Pyke stood up from what he was doing. He looked at the woman but also watched Winona out of the corner of his eye. "What's happened?"

        "A bomb, a bomb went off inside somewhere," the woman stammered. Winona watched the woman as she spoke. Her hands were shaking, and her hair was singed at the ends. Also, she reeked of smoke and her clothes still had burning embers.

        "How close were you to the explosion?" Winona asked eyeing the woman suspiciously as the sound of sirens cut through the chaos in the surrounding areas. But just like the rest of the team, they had a hard time getting through the congested traffic.

        The woman barely noticed Winona but did give her a look. "Uh...ground floor. I...I serve, cater. I cater...uh..." The woman's doe-eyed glaze returned.

        Winona looked at Patch. "She's in shock," she said to her teammate. "I'll stay out here and flag down a paramedic. You go on inside and see if you can help out, or find out what happened."

        Pyke nodded and went inside. He didn't know what he would find but after losing Creed, he was determined to do his best and treat as many injured as he could.

        OOC: JP by him and me