Re: Mission 10: Australian Prison Break - UN Conference

  • mississppiqueen
    Message 1 of 68 , Jun 12, 2011
      Team 2: Diana Bertram, Sarah Lien, Carlos Tarago, Seamus Shaw and Angel Ramirez

      Codenames: Chameleon, Pandora, Hammer, Irish, and Angel

      Who: Seamus Shaw
      Where: Downtown Sydney
      Location: UN Conference Security Office
      Time: 1 pm

      "Does anyone want me to expurgate the process? I used to know the sysadmin over there..." Sarah asked.

      "Yeah, go ahead and do that," Diana replied, taking one of the sandwiches she had brought back. Then she looked at Seamus, "Want a sandwich?"

      Seamus was on the sandwiches as soon as Diana brought them through the door. He hadn't eaten at all that day and it was damn near 1 o'clock.

      A quick glance to his watch confirmed it. It was 1 o'clock already.

      Seamus nodded at Sarah to let her know to go ahead with Diana's instructions before tearing into his Ruben. As he was enthusiastically eating, one of the security mean on Hammer's team came in looking for him.

      "Sir, there's been a mysterious package found in one of the hotel's conference rooms - the one slated for the American-lead talks. Should we call in Sydney's bomb squad for testing, or handle it ourselves?"

      "We'll handle it ourselves, but have a care, boy-o. We don't want any other country's security force to know what's happened. Just in case, it's a non-issue," Seamus advised in his clipped Irish accent.

      The security man turned and left to follow orders. Holding his half-eaten sandwich in one hand, he quickly tapped in a code number for security on his cell phone with his other.

      "Dial Hammer," he said into the phone after the operator who answered and confirmed that the security measures were now on. "I need to know where you are with the Alaskan woman. Also, I'm sending some of your security force to one of the conference rooms slated for the Americans. Anyone who has background in bombs? There might be a situation to...diffuse."
    • Fetty
      Message 68 of 68 , Aug 19, 2011
        Who: Jake Whetu, Wilma Ripley
        Where: New Zealand
        Location: Te Maika
        Time: 1:30 pm

        Jake remembered why he never joined law enforcement and went for the military instead as he dealt with the locals. He and Ripley spent the next hour tangled in the process of clearing out Boom Boom and his boys, the paperwork involved, and getting in contact with anyone over in Australia.

        Even having the local cops call Wilma's sisters to give them some dumb down story on why they weren't where they were suppose to be. Not that it would save the couple from hearing about it later.

        Reality set in for Jake as he took in everything around him, staring at Wilma doing her thing with the cops and government agents that were swarming the area.

        Sure, they were still going to get hitched. Hell, couple of terrorists couldn't stop that. But they were never going to have the nice normal life, a quiet wedding, an uninterrupted honeymoon. Damn them, if they cut that short...

        It was just the lifestyle they chose, where they worked. Maybe that was why they were perfect for each other.

        An agent from the organization trotted up with a satphone, "We got word from the teams..." Whetu looked at the bare minimum report and frowned, they had lost Creed. One operator, exceptable for most missions, but he knew it wouldn't be for Wilma.

        (Thought I would just catch them up with the rest)