Re: Mission 10: Australian Prison Break - Recovery

  • Jymm West
    Message 1 of 68 , May 9, 2011
      Team 1A: Gavin Martin 7 Patrick Anthony Pyke
      Codenames: Patch & Creed

      Who: Tony Pyke
      Codename: Patch
      Where: Outskirts of Sydney
      Location: Belconnen Remand Centre
      Time: 12:14pm

      "What's odd?" Pyke asked in a voice barely above a whisper. "What did you see?"

      Pyke could see Gavin's body rocked again and again, though no sound. Someone with a silenced gun thought Pyke as Gavin hit the floor.

      Damn! So much for sneaking in unannounced!

      Pyke yanked the pin off of a flash-bang grenade with his teeth, counted to two and threw it inside the room. He then rolled clear of the doorway, tapping his headset as the flash bang went off.

      "This is Patch. We have contact, Creed down, Repeat Creed down!"

      Pyke then rolled on his belly, getting as flat as possible, before peering again into the room with his pistol in a two-hand grip out in front. Through the fading light of the flash-bang he saw Creed's body but no sign of anyone else. He belly-crawled forward enough to grab Creed's leg and began dragging the man back outside.

      "Patch, we copy contact. Do you need assistance?"

      "Well ya think!!" Pyke growled in his microphone, while straining to pull the heavy man out of the deadly room so he might treat him. "Yes, I need help! Get over here and give me some cover so I can access and treat Creed! No sign of the attacker, may have been mechanical trap so watch it!"

      Pyke managed to pull his teammate clear of the room and doorway. He risked another peek inside but the room was once again dark. He pulled Creed back behind some wooden crates and only then began looking over his patient. Pyke heard shuffeling feet and quickly re-drew his pistol, ready for whomever was approaching.
    • Fetty
      Message 68 of 68 , Aug 19, 2011
        Who: Jake Whetu, Wilma Ripley
        Where: New Zealand
        Location: Te Maika
        Time: 1:30 pm

        Jake remembered why he never joined law enforcement and went for the military instead as he dealt with the locals. He and Ripley spent the next hour tangled in the process of clearing out Boom Boom and his boys, the paperwork involved, and getting in contact with anyone over in Australia.

        Even having the local cops call Wilma's sisters to give them some dumb down story on why they weren't where they were suppose to be. Not that it would save the couple from hearing about it later.

        Reality set in for Jake as he took in everything around him, staring at Wilma doing her thing with the cops and government agents that were swarming the area.

        Sure, they were still going to get hitched. Hell, couple of terrorists couldn't stop that. But they were never going to have the nice normal life, a quiet wedding, an uninterrupted honeymoon. Damn them, if they cut that short...

        It was just the lifestyle they chose, where they worked. Maybe that was why they were perfect for each other.

        An agent from the organization trotted up with a satphone, "We got word from the teams..." Whetu looked at the bare minimum report and frowned, they had lost Creed. One operator, exceptable for most missions, but he knew it wouldn't be for Wilma.

        (Thought I would just catch them up with the rest)