Mission 10: Australian Prison Break : Time to Split up and Search

  • mississppiqueen
    Message 1 of 68 , Jan 2, 2011
      Team 1: Chuck Taylor, Patrick Anthony Pyke, Jason Calvin, Gavin Martin, Wendy Luang, and Winona Chase

      Codenames: Bad Karma, Patch, Gears, Ghost, & Two-Tribes

      Who: Winona Chase
      Codename: Two-Tribes
      Where: Outskirts of Sydney
      Location: Belconnen Remand Centre
      Time: 11:30 am

      fter Winona was handed a pair of binoculars, she peered through the black, glare-resistant goggles to the recently closed-down prison below. She whistled beneath her breath.

      "Lot of ground to cover," she said.

      Gavin nodded as she handed him the binoculars next. "Yes, which is why we'll be going in, in teams of two," he said turning to the rest of the team. "Bad Karma and Gears, Ghost and Two-Tribes. Patch, you're with me."

      "BK and Gears, you guys take the guards' station, the vehicle garage and the other outlying buildings, including the supply station and the recreational grounds," Gavin said before turning to Luang and Chase. "I want you two to search the east side of the prison, including the hospital wing and the laundry facilities. Patch and I will take the westside, which includes the cafeteria and the observation tower."

      "If there are no questions, then let's move out."

      OOC: The character of Gavin was auto'd by authority of the GM
    • Fetty
      Message 68 of 68 , Aug 19, 2011
        Who: Jake Whetu, Wilma Ripley
        Where: New Zealand
        Location: Te Maika
        Time: 1:30 pm

        Jake remembered why he never joined law enforcement and went for the military instead as he dealt with the locals. He and Ripley spent the next hour tangled in the process of clearing out Boom Boom and his boys, the paperwork involved, and getting in contact with anyone over in Australia.

        Even having the local cops call Wilma's sisters to give them some dumb down story on why they weren't where they were suppose to be. Not that it would save the couple from hearing about it later.

        Reality set in for Jake as he took in everything around him, staring at Wilma doing her thing with the cops and government agents that were swarming the area.

        Sure, they were still going to get hitched. Hell, couple of terrorists couldn't stop that. But they were never going to have the nice normal life, a quiet wedding, an uninterrupted honeymoon. Damn them, if they cut that short...

        It was just the lifestyle they chose, where they worked. Maybe that was why they were perfect for each other.

        An agent from the organization trotted up with a satphone, "We got word from the teams..." Whetu looked at the bare minimum report and frowned, they had lost Creed. One operator, exceptable for most missions, but he knew it wouldn't be for Wilma.

        (Thought I would just catch them up with the rest)