Headed To The Lab

  • Jymm West
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2010
      Who: Tammy, Patch and Ling
      Where: In an SUV headed to UN Building
      When: 514pm

      "I got a heads up from Tad, Tammy," said Ling as he pulled out into traffic. "If
      Woody Boggs is dead, does that mean the entire terrorist network that he worked
      for..."

      "Ahem," Tammy said coughing loudly. Her eyes slitted over to Patch briefly,
      before narrowing on Ling's.

      "Right," he said paying more attention to traffic.

      Patch smiled to himself. Must be a new man on the job. Experienced operatives knew better than to let out information like that.

      For her part, Tammy leaned over and smiled at Patch. "Did you say 20 minutes?"
      she repeated. "That's excellent. That'll give me just enough time to begin my
      report to the UN Secretary. If you're done earlier, all the better."

      "I said my PRE-liminary report would be ready in twenty." Patch reminded her as they rode through the streets. "The full report will take longer. And if someone is trying to hide our victim's idenity, it will take a little more effort to confirm who he is as well as what killed him."

      Patch saw a look of concern cross the young woman's face. He casually smiled and patted the bag at his feet.

      "No worries, I'll get the information you need." Patch found himself liking this lady. "Pepsi and I work well and fast together. And what I don't know, I know how to find out! The dead do really talk to us. One just has to be able to understand the language. Oh and I'm gonna need a good CD player too. Music helps me think."

      Tag anyone