Re: Mission 8: The President's Daughter (Attack at the President's Gates)

  • Babooshka
    Message 1 of 87 , Jan 2, 2010
      (OOC: Everyone is busy this time of year, don'y worry about it. :P)
      Who: Chuck Taylor
      Team 1: Angel Ramirez, Wilma Ripley, Sarah Lien, Chuck Taylor, Jason Calvin, Diana Bertram, & Nicole Chambers
      Code names: Angel, The Suit, Pandora, Bad Karma, Gears, Chameleon & Spartan
      Where: Santiago, Chile
      Location: Motor pool of presidential estate
      Time: 9:55 pm

      Taylor was often impressed by goverment owned cars. But there were a couple of real shiney sport cars mixed in with the typical black SUVs that bodyguards everywhere seemed to gravitate towards.

      Must be the President's kid, the son...He didn't think the daughter was old enough to drive on her own. Course that never stopped him as a kid, so who knew.

      For a moment he wondered how talks between the lady president and Miss Ripley were going. But politics and polite conversation couldn't hold his attention like the limo's cracked manifold, banged up tranny, slightly bent front axle, and one flattened front tire. He stared up at the armored luxury car above him on a lift.

      A frown crossed his face, and it wasn't just because the local mechanics in the president's garage had never heard of 'Snap-on' tools(or Napa, and Craftsmen for that matter). Or that they kept calling him Bad Carmen instead of his codename by mistake, or maybe on purpose. Or that every little bang in the place made him jump now.

      No, something didn't make sense about the stretched out car above him. Chuck just couldn't put his grimey grease stained finger on it.

      The big teen looked over at Jason Calvin, who was elbow deep in some Benz's engine block. The man hadn't said too much before getting right into his work other than this was better than Africa. Which made Chuck wonder how bad it had been.

      Taylor looked from the front of the car to the back one last time inspecting the damage. It was a pretty concentrated area. Hell, he had seen more damage from a Chicago pot hole...

      It was like someone had turned the high beams on inside his head, as Chuck pulled his earbuds loose and made a B-line for Jason.

      He leaned over the hood next to the mechanic and said in a low tone, "Yo Gears, I don't think that bomb was thrown under the limo..."

      No, someone had put it there.
    • mississppiqueen
      Message 87 of 87 , Apr 27, 2010
        Who: Wilma, Angel
        Team 1: Angel Ramirez, Wilma Ripley, Sarah Lien, Chuck Taylor, Jason Calvin, Diana Bertram, & Nicole Chambers
        Code names: Angel, The Suit, Pandora, Bad Karma, Gears, Chameleon & Spartan (RIP)
        Where: Santiago, Chile
        Location: Airport
        Time: 11 pm

        Even as Ripley and the others had a white-knuckle grip on the car handles, the oh-shit bar, somehow Bad Karma got them to the airport.

        "We'll drop the girls off here," Ripley said as BK pulled to a stop near the airstrip.

        Ripley then turned to the President's daughter. "Paola, if what you've told me us about your brother is true, I'm sure your mother will have the situation in hand shortly."

        Paola nodded as she and her friend Ana, aka pop superstar Twinkee, got out. They had called President Diego from the car as BK drove them to their extraction point.

        Ripley could already see Diana was waiting for them at the plane. "Alright, BK, Gears, help with Spartan," Ripley said.

        Angel was standing by the trunk. "Another one lost," she said with a deep and heavy sigh. "Dammit, Wilma."

        "I know, Angel, I know," Ripley said with a shake of her head. "And all for a lie."

        "No, all for political ambition," Angel said through gritted teeth. She moved back so the guy could get Spartan's body out of the trunk and load her onto the plane.

        "Let's go home."

        ENDGAME

        OC: Once Mission 9 is concluded, then we will move on to 6 weeks later and the G20 summit in Australia.